The AVID Triad Evo Slipper fits the Yokomo YZ-2 line of vehicles and has several advantages over the current slipper offerings. The design allows the clutch to transmit power, yet it still maintains a degree of slip without overheating. The amount of difference in the clutch can only be explained after running it. When racers run our clutch, and then switch back to standard, it becomes clear how many areas of the track the AVID clutch improves the car.
- Place the first drive plate with the cutout facing the motor, the last plate should have the cutout visible (away from the motor), install our spring, and capture it with our spring adapter before tightening the nut.
- Smoother throttle/brake feel in jumps as well as turns.
- Consistent performance (jumps are the same every lap).
- Lightweight, compact design (Weighing only parts changed - TRIAD (81T) 11.4g Vs. Stock (80T) 14.2g).
- 3 CPD slipper pads, more consistent settings with higher heat tolerance. Visit
linkfor more details.
- Outer hub and inner plates are self-centering and vented for weight and cooling.
- Longer life with less maintenance.
- Comes with a 72 and 78 tooth spur gear.