The AVID Triad Evo Slipper fits the 6.2 lineup by Team Associated (B6.2, B6.2D, B6.1, B6.1D, T6.1, and SC6.1) and has several advantages over the current slipper offerings. The design allows the clutch to transmit power, yet it still maintains a degree of slip without overheating. The amount of difference in the clutch can only be explained after running it. When racers run our clutch, and then switch back to standard, it becomes clear how many areas of the track the AVID clutch improves the car.
We are offering three pre-configured kits and one custom build kit in order to better suit your needs. Pre-configured kits consist Stock (72/76), spurs with our new CPD slipper pads. Our Customizable
- Smoother throttle/brake feel in jumps as well as turns.
- Consistent performance (jumps are the same every lap).
- Lightweight, compact design (Weighing only the parts changed - TRIAD (78T) 8.8g Vs. Stock (78T) 14.0g).
- 3 CPD slipper pads, more consistent settings with higher heat tolerance. Visit link for more details.
- Outer hub and inner plates are self-centering and vented for weight and cooling.
- Longer life with less maintenance.
- Comes with an 72 and 76 tooth spur gear.